Projects > Public Works Projects
EXTENSION OF SWEENEY
Kilkee, Co. Clare
|This project involves the refurbishment & extension to the
existing Kilkee Library & Theatre building, Kilkee, Co. Clare. Floor
area circa 730m2 together with site development works. The
works comprised of the following:
• A new extension structure of piled foundations, steel frame,
concrete ground and first floor and block work construction.
• A new standing seam roof over the existing building and new
• New aluminium windows and external doors.
• Installation of new passenger and platform lifts.
• Pre-cast concrete, poured concrete and steel staircases.
• Insulated render system to the external facade.
• New metal stud partitions including the forming of divisional
acoustic walls between the dual use building.
• New internal doors with associated ironmongery.
• Installation of new theatre seating, lighting and sound systems.
• Building finishes including plastering, painting, tiling, timber and
carpet floor finishes.
• Provision of box office counter, refreshment station,
kitchenettes, sanitary ware, art gallery hanging rail system and
other associated fixtures and fittings.
• All electrical and mechanical works associated with the
• External site works comprising of external drainage, services,
footpaths, fencing and landscaping.
|Client||Clare County Council